INC NEWS - INC priority list 6-26-07

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 13:38:35 EDT 2007

Near the bottom of the list is "illegally posted  signs", which garnered zero
votes this year.
I think it's important to note that this was one of the top concerns a few
years ago.

INC should focus on the top concerns, but also note when progress has been
made.
A couple years ago, "parking on yards" was number one. That issue is now in
the middle of the pack.

Last year, "unchaining dogs" was the number one concern, this year it has
moved to number two.
When that issue makes the bottom of the list with zero votes, I think it's
safe to say (with applause)
PROBLEM SOLVED!

None of these issues are simple, and none are solved by INC alone. But
together, we should enjoy our successes when top rated concerns of years gone  by,
register zero concern today.

Bill Anderson

In a message dated 6/27/2007 11:48:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,