INC NEWS - INC priority list 6-26-07

Barry Ragin bragin at nc.rr.com
Thu Jun 28 07:33:36 EDT 2007

i'm surprised to see that noise ordinance violations are so low down on
the priority list. Usually when i make a posting about  lack of
enforcement of these, it generates a fair bit of support, both on the
listserves, and in private email.

Perhaps, though, the problem is only confined to my immediate surroundings.

Regardless, i wasn't able to attend the meeting, so i didn't get to
vote. But if the situation doesn't improve by this time next year, i'll
be sure to adjust my schedule to attend.

Barry Ragin