INC NEWS - INC priority list 6-26-07

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Thu Jun 28 16:51:22 EDT 2007

It might please you all to know that this is being discussed by the board
and may see changes next year.

It's very difficult to list every issue for consideration, and I for one,
always leave and remember one or two more I would like to have seen on the list.
 The noise ordinance is a perfect example!

Refining the process takes time.

Bill Anderson

In a message dated 6/28/2007 9:20:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,