INC NEWS - NE Creek/Jordan Lake: tree-save requirements (and more) needed

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 16:53:45 EDT 2007

Hello everyone. Please try to attend the upcoming
Public Hearing on Jordan Lake Water Quality (by the NC
Division of Water Quality) at Carrboro Century Center
at 6:30 PM on July 12 (this Thursday).

I can make very little sense of the rules listed, but
hope that I can make a case for control/reduction of
mass grading, at the very least.

If you can't make the meeting, and you have some
understanding of legal ordinances/rules/contracts/etc.
(i.e. you can understand this stuff). I'd greatly
appreciate it if you'd have a look at the weblink
below and offer any suggestions/concerns about things
as they now stand.

Here's the weblink:
http://orangepolitics.org/2007/07/hearing-on-proposed-jordan-lake-rules/

--Melissa