INC NEWS - Fw: News Articles - Twin Rivers 7-27-07 do you have a question about your HOA?

Mike - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 10:49:23 EDT 2007

This posting is very relevant to HOA's (HomeOwners Associations) that were chartered when they were first developed but either had an absence of a homeowners association board or a lack of rules enforcement (i.e. assessments, architectural review, etc) as the years went on.

If you live in a "planned community" or "community of common interest" and you see a similarity with this case in New Jersey,   you might want to check out www.caionline.org for more information.

Please feel free to foward this posting to your community listserve or neighborhood email posting group.

There's even a link for members of a HOA to 'ask the experts'  at http://www.caionline.org/feature/expert.cfm

Michael Wm. Shiflett
Boardmember, CAI-NC