INC NEWS - piles of aluminum cans

Barry Ragin bragin at nc.rr.com
Thu Aug 2 22:55:14 EDT 2007

Randy - give me a f***ing break. This is a pile of trash in someone's
backyard. As it happens, their backyard functions as a front yard on the
block where i live. This isn't a f***ing art project designed to make
the neighborhood more beautiful, or express someone's artistic impulses,
however unusual they may be.

These particular tenants have engaged in numerous anti-social and
occasionally illegal behaviors over most of the past 5 or six years.
this is merely the latest.

i have, on several occasions, filled trash bags with the crap piled up
on their front yard. If the backyard wasn't fenced, i'd take care of
this myself. However, i would like to see some behavior changes from
these folks, and it's clear, after 5+ years, that's not going to happen
without some municipal intervention.

I'm sure if any of your neighbors decided that their Forest Hills front
yard was a good place to have a dump, you wouldn't be making some
bullsh*t claim that they're "within their rights."

If you don't have anything useful to add to the conversation, please,
just keep it to yourself.

Barry Ragin