INC NEWS - Newsletter articles now available

pat carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 16:06:28 EDT 2007

Thanks to Randy Pickle and others, the INC website now has a selection of
articles suitable for neighborhood newsletters.  You are welcome to use
them, as long as you credit the author and original source.

http://www.durhaminc.org/newsletter_articles.html

The intention is that these are somewhat timeless articles.  We will not be
adding anything new until we see whether what is already there is useful.
If you use the articles, please let me know.

If you have information that you want to get out rapidly, we suggest you
send the information to the INC list-serve, with a request to forward to
neighborhood list-serves and / or include it in neighborhood newsletters.

Regards, pat