INC NEWS - Durham Planning Director Accepts Va. Post

pat carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 17:05:06 EDT 2007

I am assuming there will be a process sort of like the police chief to
involve the public in the search for a new planning director (I won't say
"replacement").  We might think about an INC resolution to this effect.

Hope we can use the process of interviewing and selecting a new director to
think about how we can improve things and learn about ideas from other
places.

Regards, pat