INC NEWS - Surgeon General of the United States

pinnaclecdc at aol.com pinnaclecdc at aol.com
Fri Aug 31 16:07:12 EDT 2007

Hello,

On September 12, 2007 Acting Surgeon General Rear Admiral  Kenneth P.
Moritsugu will visit North Carolina to discuss his national "Call to  Action to
Reduce and Prevent Underage Drinking".  This past March, Rear  Admiral Moritsugu
announced the research-based report, which can be found at
_www.surgeongeneral.gov_ (http://www.surgeongeneral.gov/) .

Rear  Admiral Moritsugu will speak at the Millennium Seminar sponsored by
N.C. State  University and held on campus at the Stewart Theatre on Wednesday,
September 12,  2007 from 230pm to 345pm. The public is encouraged to attend this
seminar to  hear more about the Acting Surgeon General's efforts to reduce
and prevent  underage drinking in our nation. More information about this event
will soon be  available at _www.ncsu.edu/millenniumseminars_
(http://www.ncsu.edu/millenniumseminars) .

Earl and Wanda  Boone are invited to the Governor's Mansion to meet with the
Surgeon  General after the event.

A brochure about our organization  is attached. We will be joining the INC!

Regards,
Wanda  Boone, Executive Director
Pinnacle CDC
Durham Together for Resilient  Youth