INC NEWS - INC Booth @ Centerfest Cancelled

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Wed Sep 12 23:11:57 EDT 2007

Due to the lack of volunteers to staff our booth at Centerfest, the
Executive Board voted tonight to cancel our appearance/booth there. We'd
like to thank those who did volunteer and encourage others to do so in the
future. Without your help, we just can't make it happen. This is one of
those cases where there was just not enough volunteer support from you,
the organization, for our booth to be staffed properly. And not enough
members of the Executive Board to make up the difference. Our booth would
have only been staffed <30% of the time and that was just not enough to
make it worthwhile.

RWP
27 Beverly