INC NEWS - [pac2] Property managers

Ellen Dagenhart dagnhrt at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 24 14:30:21 EDT 2007

  At 02:16 PM 9/24/2007, Cathie McIntyre wrote:
>Why isn't the Coalition for Fair and Affordable Housing a part of
>the committee of which Mr. Soles is chair?  It seems to me that they
>should play a big role.
>
>Cathie McIntyre
>3209 Alabama Ave

Cathie,

The committee Rick chairs is a committee of the Durham Regional
Association of Realtors and is limited to active members of the
Association. Back in the dark ages when I was Association President,
I know that Lorisa and Rich were involved and I think they still are,
but I don't know to what degree. Certainly Shelia Willis, EVP of the
Association knows them and greatly values their input, and sees the
benefits of partnerships with community organizations.

Ellen

Ellen M. Dagenhart, ABR, e-Pro, GRI
MailTo:dagnhrt at mindspring.com
Marie Austin Realty, Durham, NC
http://www.marieaustin.com
Office  919-286-5611  FAX  919-286-2252  Cell 919-475-1719

  <file://C:\Program%20Files\Qualcomm\Eudora\Mail\attach\durham_great_240.jpg>
[]

Check it out! http://www.durham-nc.com/www.wheregreatthingshappen.com