INC NEWS - Seeing people give money to panhandlers-- Rosemarie Kitchin, Falconbridge

Rkitchin at aol.com Rkitchin at aol.com
Sat Oct 6 13:24:20 EDT 2007

Hello all,
   I live in a part of Durham that requires me to travel through some of the
heavily-populated intersections. I have seen people hand paper money out of
their window here in Durham, but not often.
   The men who are on the corners by which I drive are "regulars," a couple
of whom have attended INC meetings with the ministers who are/were working the
15-501 ministry.
   Today, when the State Highway Patrol officers were directing traffic to
the football game in Chapel Hill, the panhandlers were not on their corner.

rkitchin at aol.com
Rosemarie Kitchin
President
Kitchin's Ink, Ltd., a deliberately low-profile
marketing services firm based in Durham
6702 Glen Forest Drive
Chapel Hill, NC 27517-8647
919/768-0749