INC NEWS - Museum Open House Oct. 21st

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Sun Oct 14 22:28:05 EDT 2007

Forwarded for the Museum. It might be a good opportunity for you to check
them out (if you've never been there; great for the kids as well!). They
are part of the County Bond package that we'll get to vote on in Nov.

Please pass this info along to others so all will know of this great free
event (for all Durham residents).
RWP
27 Beverly

The Museum of Life and Science is holding an OPEN HOUSE on SUNDAY, OCTOBER
21.

All Durham County residents (with ID please) enjoy FREE ADMISSION to the
Museum on October 21 from noon to 5:00 pm.

Thank you, and we hope to see you at the Museum.

Julie Ketner Rigby, Vice President, External Relations

Museum of Life and Science, 433 Murray Avenue, Durham, NC   27704

phone:   (919) 220-5429 x317

cell:       (919)673-6794

fax:        (919)220-5575

e-mail:    julie.rigby at ncmls.org