INC NEWS - Haunted House

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Thu Oct 25 01:18:31 EDT 2007

Feel free to pass this alnog to your neighborhood list servers.

Friends and Neighbors -
It is that time of year again: HALLOWEEN TIME. This year also marks the
35th Annual Durham Jaycees Haunted House. As many of your are aware, the
proceeds benefit Triangle area charities and organizations such as Duke
Hospice, TROSA, UNC Burn Center, Urban Ministries, and Senior PHARMassist.

Where: Durham Bulls Athletic Park

When: 7:30-11PM - Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Tuesday, Halloween

Why: Proceeds get pumped back into the Triangle (see above)

How much: $7 at the door

More info: http://durhamjaycees.org/hauntedhouse.org

Who: Appropriate for all ages, but 10 and over are recommended - chainsaw
chase! (we can do a toned-down version, if requested)
When purchasing tickets, please let us know that you heard about us on
this listserv!

Please feel free to contact me with questions. Thanks in advance for your
support of Durham!

DJ Waldow
943.9248
11 Linganore Place