INC NEWS - FW: Post-Halloween pumpkin use

Ken Gasch Ken at KenGasch.com
Tue Oct 30 11:56:14 EDT 2007

Forward from an email I just received from my beautiful wife. I have no idea
who original author is. Based on chatter I hear around the water cooler, it
sounds like this is what my family is doing with our pumpkins. -Ken Gasch

I just heard that the Museum of Life and Science (our home away from
home!) will accept pumpkins to feed the goats and other animals. So
please think about collecting yours when you're done with them and
delivering a batch to the Museum (on Murray St, between Duke and
Roxboro, if you haven't been there...): a great way to support the
museum, feed the animals, and prevent a big mess in your neighborhood
after the spooky day is over.