INC NEWS - updates to City web site

Westbrook, Vicki Vicki.Westbrook at durhamnc.gov
Wed Oct 31 15:01:26 EDT 2007

Good afternoon,
I hope all have had a chance to review the newly posted information of
the City's web page concerning our drought status.  The main page has a
photo of one of the lakes, with the number of days of supply
superimposed over it.  As of Monday, we have regained 7 days of supply.
Please note that the number of days of supply - 75 days - does not
include any supplemental water sources, only what is readily available
above the intakes at Little River Lake and Lake Michie. www.durhamnc.gov

Also, please take a look at the FAQ that are posted.  If you have
additional questions to add to the list, just email them directly to me.

Thanks for all the great tips you are sharing with others.  Together, we
can make conservation, aka water efficiency, a way of life in Durham.

Vicki Westbrook, Deputy Director
Administration & Operations
City of Durham, Dept. of Water Management
101 City Hall Plaza
Phone:  (919) 560-4381, x 256
FAX:     (919) 560-4479

There are a number of ways to save water, and they all start with you.
Water - Use it Wisely!