INC NEWS - Watering with Gray Water ILLEGAL?

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 17:26:42 EDT 2007

I think it is technically illegal.  Personally, I don't use gray water in the front yard where a heavy rain could take residuals into the street and therefore into the streams.  Figure back yard water is going to be pretty thoroughly filtered by ground.  In front yard, we re-use water, but just water collected when shower is warming and other un-gray water

Regards, pat