INC NEWS - you can go look

Ellen Dagenhart dagnhrt at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 17 10:13:03 EST 2007

Looks like the new tax values are posted. You can search by address or name.
http://www.ustaxdata.com/nc/durham/durhamsearch.cfm

I ran a couple dozen of the houses I've sold in the past 18 months
and the new values are all over the map, some as low as less than
half actual market value and a very few a third again as much over.
In town or old or new, more misses than hits. Guess they don't look
at actual sale data.

I'd bet that those with low numbers will be silent and smug, but
those of you with high numbers have the right to appeal.

Ellen M. Dagenhart, ABR, e-Pro, GRI
MailTo:dagnhrt at mindspring.com
Marie Austin Realty, Durham, NC
http://www.marieaustin.com
Office  919-286-5611  FAX  919-286-2252  Cell 919-475-1719

  <file://C:\Program%20Files\Qualcomm\Eudora\Mail\attach\durham_great_240.jpg>
[]

Check it out! http://www.durham-nc.com/www.wheregreatthingshappen.com