INC NEWS - UDO Text Amendment TC07-04

Mullen, Julia Julia.Mullen at durhamnc.gov
Wed Nov 28 13:48:45 EST 2007

Hello INC,

I'd like to correct a mistake I made in my message of this morning
regarding TC07-04, Open Space.  As you correctly noted, TC07-04 does in
fact clarify individual vs. common ownership of primary and secondary
conservation areas in conservation subdivision open space.  The primary
intent of TC07-04 is to address the issue of requiring HOA's for common
ownership of open space in all very small subdivisions, but it does also
address this related issue.

My apologies and please feel free to contact me with any questions or
comments.

Regards,

Julia Mullen

Planner