INC NEWS - UDO Text Amendment TC07-04

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 15:24:49 EST 2007

Couldn't agree with you more, Pat. A couple questions?

1) developers' payment for Open Space in lieu of
providing it:

Are there REAL, confirmed assurances that the payment
MUST be used to purchase OPEN SPACE, and that a future
development on this land won't use said 'open space'
to fulfill its own requirements (thereby killing two
birds with one stone)?

2) All open space requirements should be protected by
law from being built upon (or timbered). If they are
on private lots, then there should be such protection
outlined in the property's deed/contract. Can
council/BOCC do this?

Thanks for any and all input...
Melissa

<http://www.windowslive.com/connect.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_newways_11