INC NEWS - List of groups supporting State recognition for Royal Ice Cream sit-in

John Schelp bwatu at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 12:21:43 EST 2007

folks,

If your community group/neighborhood association
supports State recognition of the 1957 Royal Ice Cream
sit-in, would you please send me an email by Dec 15?

We'll include your group's name when we go to Raleigh
on Dec 17. (See growing list of supporters below.)

thank you,
John Schelp

====

* Old Five Points Neighborhood Association

* Walltown Children's Theatre

* Durham Committee on the Affairs of Black People

* Durham InterNeighborhood Council

* Old West Durham Neighborhood Association

* Partnership Effort for the Advancement of Children's
Health/ClearCorps (PEACH/CC)

* Trinity Heights Neighborhood Association

* Old North Durham Neighborhood Association

* Tuscaloosa Lakewood Neighborhood Association

* Trinity Park Neighborhood Association

* Board of Education

* Board of County Commissioners

* City Council