INC NEWS - Night of Lights ~ Dec 14?

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Sat Sep 13 01:34:02 EDT 2008

I never understood why a "night of lights" for a neighborhood had to be
the same for every neighborhood in town at the same time. I'd rather see
them on staggered dates so I could go out and see them in other
neighborhoods.

RWP
27 Beverly

> Duke Park voted last night to light up the neighborhood on Dec 14th, but
> will target a different date if other neighborhoods have chosen another
> night.
>
> Have any other neighborhoods discussed this?
>
> Bill  Anderson
>
> REALTOR®
> SEAGROVES REALTY
> _TheOcean1 at aol.com_ (mailto:TheOcean1 at aol.com)
> _www.SeagrovesRealty.com_ (http://www.seagrovesrealty.com/)
> Cell    919.282.8209
> Home 919.682.6538
> Fax    919.220.2058
>

> **************Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion
> blog,
> plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.
> (http://www.stylelist.com/trends?ncid=aolsty00050000000014)

This e-mail, and any attachments to it, contains PRIVILEGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) or
entity named on the e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination or copying of this e-mail in error is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic  transmission in error, please notify
me by telephone (919-489-0576) or by electronic mail (pickle at patriot.net)
immediately.