INC NEWS - PC STILL must vote by Dec 9 (wrt Black Meadow Ridge)

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 16:51:53 EDT 2008

It looks like there's some confusion over whether or not the PC needs to vote at their Dec 9 meeting, or else lose their voice in the rezoning matter for Black Meadow Ridge. Two planning commissioners and one city council member have informed me that this IS the case. I have not yet contacted the planning director.

Suffice it to say that, to be on the safe side, neighborhoods and citizens should voice their concerns/opinions regarding this case to the Planning Commission before December 9th of this year.

There's certainly no harm in deciding where you stand before December and making it known to the PC, especially considering all the confusion surrounding this issue.

Melissa