INC NEWS - proposed billboard changes

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 30 13:08:54 EST 2008

This site answers the question about relative energy consumption of electronic and standard billboards (short answer: LEDs save energy in your house, but definitely NOT on a billboard.)  It also shows how much more the billboard companies make out of them:

http://www.sceniccolorado.org/articles/billboard-mythology/

And this is the story on the boards in LA:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=96875271

Regards, pat