[Durham INC] Reason to wait before deciding Electronic billboards in Durham

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Mon Jan 19 17:47:54 EST 2009

Kelly

No one has called you any names, yet under separate covers you've named me
quibbling, and Mike self-righteous, and both of us invested. When all we've
been  saying is, let's wait to hear what they are requesting.

I don't see valuable dialogue in calling people names because they refuse  to
join you in forming opinions prior to seeing the facts.

"If Fairway offered to take down all of their signs in exchange for one
single electronic board, would you vote for that?"

Don't blame you for not answering that question, because it might show the
reason not to make up your mind before you hear the offer.

Bill
PS: Enough already, OK? Let's just agree to disagree, not about billboards,
but about requiring a vote prior to hearing the facts. You're for that, I'm
not.

In a message dated 1/19/2009 5:16:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,