[Durham INC] Some legit info on Jordan Lake Rules

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 19:37:28 EST 2009

Below are 2 links to webpages/pdf-files that may answer some of the questions you have with regard to the Jordan Lake Rules, and why we should support them. At the very least, we need to fix the development practices allowed in Durham -- hopefully the EEUDO will be a good start in that direction.

http://www.cleanjordanlake.org/uploads/mythbuster_on_web_1_16.pdf

In the following website, note especially the lowest left-hand photo on the second page -- this is not from agriculture, it is from from development practices in South Durham -- we can do better!

http://www.cleanjordanlake.org/uploads/lake_brocure_10.2.pdf

Cheers,
Melissa