[Durham INC] Fw: News From Durham People's Alliance

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 23:38:00 EST 2009

Ken,

This issue has been covered extensively by the N&O, Herald Sun, Independent Weekly, and several blogs since November, 2008. Here are some good links -- Matt Saldana, with the Indy, does a great job of including links to the actual letters and sources of his information, so that you can form your own opinion based on the facts:

http://www.indyweek.com/gyrobase/Content?oid=oid%3A271898

http://www.indyweek.com/gyrobase/Content?oid=oid%3A272431

http://www.indyweekblogs.com/triangulator/tag/jordan-lake/

--Melissa (Rooney)