[Durham INC] Fw: Jordan Lake Rules: Showdown!

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 21:51:06 EST 2009

It's a shame that we have to keep prodding citizens to repeatedly voice their concerns. But it looks like that's what it takes to make our gov't work for its citizens and not the special interests that pay for the amenities...

Please help get the Jordan Lake Rules passed by reading and acting on the email message below. I just wrote to my legislators via the link provided in the email below, and it was very, very easy. [Note: this is a separate, and bigger, issue from the Private Jordan Lake Survey saga in South Durham.]

Please do so now...the health of Jordan Lake (and its wildlife) depends on the input of the citizens who appreciate and drink from it.

Thanks!
Melissa