[Durham INC] Clean Water Lobby Day -- please join me and others

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 21:18:41 EST 2009

Clean Water Lobby Day is Tuesday March
24th, from 8 AM - 3 PM.

I plan to attend and I hope that thousands of others will do so to show our state legislators that we really do care about Jordan Lake and our other water resources, that we will do what it takes to clean them up -- and that we expect them to do what it takes too, including rocking the boat with development interests...

Please consider attending. If you want a ride, let me know -- I can fit 6 in my minivan.

Just click
here to RSVP: http://ncconservationnetwork1.org/because_you_love_nc/events/cwld2009/details.tcl

Thanks, Melissa (Rooney)
There's more you can do --read on below

If you are unable to attend Clean Water Lobby Day,
you can still help. We have a number of
campaigns we’re working on right now including a campaign
to keep in place strong water protections for Jordan Lake (water
source for over 400,000 people). Take action now: http://ncconservationnetwork1.org/campaign/jordanlakerules.

If you’ve already taken action on the Jordan Lake rules
then please spread the word and tell your friends about adding
their voice to this important issue: http://ncconservationnetwork1.org/campaign/jordanlakerules/forward/