[Durham INC] Emergency Delegate Meeting

Colin Crossman crc128 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 16:18:48 EDT 2009

I don't see what action INC need take other than to accept or decline
the resolution.  If accepted, all we have to do is deliver it to the
BOCC.  This date will allow a majority of neighborhoods to look over
and arm their delegates.

Also, Fairfield has secured space in their clubhouse at 4pm already.

-crc