[Durham INC] Emergency Delegate Meeting

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 16:50:49 EDT 2009

FYI- Duke Park has been busy and has already endorsed the  resolution
Bill

In a message dated 3/26/2009 4:25:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
crc128 at gmail.com writes:

I don't  see what action INC need take other than to accept or decline
the  resolution.  If accepted, all we have to do is deliver it to  the
BOCC.  This date will allow a majority of neighborhoods to look  over
and arm their delegates.

Also, Fairfield has secured space in  their clubhouse at 4pm already.

-crc

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at  8:21 AM, Tom Miller <tom-miller1 at nc.rr.com> wrote:
>  Colin:
>
> Can we not meet earlier?
>
> The BOCC meets  4-13 and if we hold our meeting on 4-11, it hardly gives us
> any time  to act on whatever we may decide.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Tom  Miller

Durham  INC Mailing  List
list at durham-inc.org
http://www.durham-inc.org/list.html

**************Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219799606x1201361003/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doub
leclick.net%2Fclk%3B213153745%3B34689725%3Bo)