[Durham INC] Emergency Delegate Meeting

Colin Crossman crc128 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 06:43:51 EDT 2009

I personally don't see the need to meet earlier, as all of these
actions can be taken on Sunday and Monday morning without trouble, and
holding the meeting later would respect the spirit of the charter.

However, since Tom and Melissa are so passionate about the issue, and
it is likely that few neighborhoods would be adversely affected by the
move, I welcome their taking the lead on organizing this meeting.

-Colin