[Durham INC] neighborhood org safety

Riojosie at aol.com Riojosie at aol.com
Tue Apr 7 23:02:14 EDT 2009

Lochaven Hills has been an active neighborhood organization for a year or so
and we are wondering:

1)   should block captains' info be put on our neighborhood website?   any
info at all? how much?

2)   should we compile our listserve info into a   "neighborhood directory"
to share with each other as a PDF file or some other format?

We are tossing about our own opinions, but opinions / experiences from
neighborhood orgniziations in the INC (Inter Neighborhood Council) and PAC-2
(Partners Against Crime District 2), those of you who have been at this for a while,
can help us.

Many thanks,

Josie
Lochaven Hills

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in
just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221421323x1201417385/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D6
68072%26hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooterNO62)