[Durham INC] lost dog

Corrina Page corrina22 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 22:46:53 EDT 2009

Hi, Can we report a lost dog on here.  Usually we would just put it on our
neighborhood listserv, but the dog was at a doggie care center that is on
the other side of town.  If you can we would appreciate it. Thanks

The dogs name is Annie.  She is a medium size, golden and white, mix breed
between a Border Collie and short haired Lab.  She disappeared from a doggie
daycare place on 4/14 located north of 85 off Pleasant Green Road near the
Eno River. But her owners live near Hope Valley Elementary on Dixon and
University.  If you see her anywhere in Durham, please email
anniedog123 at gmail.com ---Thank You