[Durham INC] NC Symphony: CALL TO ACTION: Letter of Support by May 15

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 16:27:55 EDT 2009

Please see below. Durham's delegation is:

Floyd.McKissick at ncleg.net <Floyd.McKissick at ncleg.net>, Bob.Atwater at ncleg.net <Bob.Atwater at ncleg.net>, Winkie.Wilkins at ncleg.net <Winkie.Wilkins at ncleg.net>, Larry.Hall at ncleg.net <Larry.Hall at ncleg.net>, Mickey.Michaux at ncleg.net <Mickey.Michaux at ncleg.net>, Paul.Luebke at ncleg.net <Paul.Luebke at ncleg.net>

Thanks!
Melissa