[Durham INC] Jordan Lake rules and sewage sludge

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sun May 10 21:09:18 EDT 2009

Please see the attached flyer regarding the FREE filmings of 'Sludge Diet' throughout our area. If you can't make any of these but are interested in the film, we can arrange for it to be shown at your next organizational meeting -- just use the contact info in the flyer, or let me know if you'd like to do this.

Here are the current listings (movie is 50 minutes long, all start at 7 PM):
Central Carolina Community College: Pittsboro Tuesday, May 12
Carrboro Century Center, Tuesday, May 19
Burlington Public Library, Wed., May 20
UCLA Community Center, Hwy 87, Thurs May 21
Graham Public Library, Friday May 22

Thanks!
Melissa (Rooney)