[Durham INC] Volunteers Needed

Anastasia Maddox amm39 at duke.edu
Tue Jul 14 14:26:18 EDT 2009

Dear InterNeighborhood Council of Durham listserv managers,

The Child Infant Learning and Development Studies group at Duke is
committed to discovering fascinating things about how children grow and
learn.  We are looking for volunteer participants between 2 months old to
12 years old to take part in our studies.

Would it be possible for you post the attached letter to your listserv?

If you have any questions or would like to talk with me about what the
CHILD Studies group does, then please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Best regards,
Anastasia

--
Anastasia Maddox