[Durham INC] P.S. School Board email addresses contained herein

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 13:04:58 EDT 2009

Forgot to include the email addresses of the DPS school board. Here they are:

Minnie Forte-Brown" <Minnie.Forte-Brown at dpsnc.net>, "Heidi Carter" <Heidi.Carter at dpsnc.net>, "Fredrick Davis" <Fredrick.Davis at dpsnc.net>, "Kirsten Kainz" <Kirsten.Kainz at dpsnc.net>, "Omega Curtis-Parker" <Omega.Curtis-Parker at dpsnc.net>, "Stephen Martin" <Stephen.Martin at dpsnc.net>, "Carl Harris" <Carl.Harris at dpsnc.net>, "Hugh Osteen" <Hugh.Osteen at dpsnc.net>, "Stacey Wilson-Norman" <Stacey.Wilson-Norman at dpsnc.net>, "Valarie Brown" <Valarie.Brown at dpsnc.net>, "Gwen Parker" <Gwen.Parker at dpsnc.net>

--Melissa