[Durham INC] Dec 13th.... night of lights

Steve Graff slgraff at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 16:55:35 EDT 2009

Old North Durham hasn't set a date yet, but wouldn't it be great to
see the entirety of Mangum and Roxboro from 85 all the way to downtown
lit up with luminaries.

It may, for only one evening, dramatically slow down traffic and
encourage folks to slow down and enjoy the scenery.

Steve Graff
President
Old North Durham Neighborhood Association
http://www.oldnorthdurham.com/

slgraff at gmail.com