[Durham INC] GIS maps of contaminated groundwater in NC (including Durham County)

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 09:43:19 EDT 2009

Please see the text/link below. Durham pretty much ties for 5th place with those who have b/w 300 and 400 known sites with a history of Groundwater Contamination (317 known sites). Is there a site near you? We should start talking about this...

Melissa (Rooney)

Folks -

Ck out this website to find properties in North Carolina with a history of
groundwater contamination...:

www.wolfegeo.com <http://www.wolfegeo.com/>

It belongs to Kathy Wolfe, the woman who has volunteered to produce a
statewide map for us of permitted sludge sites in critical watersheds.

Sue

Sue Dayton

Blue Ridge Environmental Defense League

North Carolina Healthy Communities Program

PO BOX 44

Saxapahaw, NC 27340

(336) 525-2003

sdayton at swcp.com

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
-  Martin Luther King Jr.