[Durham INC] Board Positions

Colin Crossman colin at crc32.com
Tue Sep 15 10:45:01 EDT 2009

INC Members,

It's the time of year that we elect the next set of officers for the INC.
We're looking to establish a board with broad representation from the
newly-active neighborhoods of Durham, and reinvigorate representation from
those neighborhoods that haven't served on the board in a long time.  There
are six seats on the board, and the nominating committee is considering
individuals for each of those positions.  If you're interested in serving on
the board, which involves the selection and preparation of a valuable
program for Durham's neighborhood representatives, as well as organization
of discrete events, please contact me directly by email or phone
(919-452-3333).

Thank you,
Colin Crossman
INC President-Elect