[Durham INC] INC's focus should be on neighborhood issues in Durham or suffer mission creep

Kelly Jarrett kjj1 at duke.edu
Tue Sep 22 15:00:24 EDT 2009

This communication is not the same as INC taking a stand on a political
office holder. This is communication to a listserv from an individual
about an issue--health care reform--that is relevant to quality of life
issues for Durham residents. I view it as a citizen/member sharing
information with other INC members not as an official INC communication
or position.

Just MHO.
Kelly Jarrett