[Durham INC] neighborhood mission statement vs potential nationalissue overload

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 23:09:38 EDT 2009

I agree with you too, Mike. It was a bad idea to send that email to the INC listserv, and probably to the People's Alliance as well. But, somewhat in my defense, let me say that when I sent it I did not realize the entire anti-Burr email was being sent, with my name at the bottom. Just thought the link was being sent. I'll do my best to keep this from happening again ;)

Melissa