[Durham INC] No INC Meeting the Month of November

Sanders, Craigie Craigie.Sanders at klgates.com
Tue Nov 24 15:56:56 EST 2009

INC Delegates and friends, Durham INC will not meet tonight and will not
have a November meeting. This has been the INC tradition since long
before I started attending meetings almost four years ago.

Out next meeting will be December 8 beginning at 7:00 pm in the
community room of the Herald-Sun.

On behalf of the INC officers, we hope that you take this time to be
with your families in preparation for the Thanksgiving holiday.

Craigie D. Sanders - 2009 INC President

This electronic message contains information from the law firm of K&L Gates LLP.  The contents may be privileged and confidential and are intended for the use of the intended addressee(s) only.  If you are not an intended addressee, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact me at Craigie.Sanders at klgates.com.