[Durham INC] Accepting old Christmas trees? Live trees?

Laura Drey lkdrey2 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 26 06:28:41 EST 2009

Do you have suggestions of places that will accept cut Christmas trees?
There must be places to take them other than the dump. In addition I am
looking for contact information, how long they will accept the trees and the
hours. If you know any of this information it would be helpful as well.
Thanks.

I purchased a live tree. In the past I have donated my tree to a city park.
I have not looked into if the city is interested in having myself and
possibly other doing this again this year. I know ideally that I need to
look into whether this is a possibility earlier in the year.

Laura