[Durham INC] Bylaws and next meeting

Erin Kennedy ekkennedy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 15:56:12 EST 2009

I hope everyone ad a lovely holiday.  I missed the December meeting, and
wanted to see if I could get a copy of the "cleaned up" by-laws to pass on
to my neighbora.  If they're on the website, can someone direct me to them?
I'm having trouble finding them. My apologies if this was covered in a
previous email and I'm beating a dead horse.

I also wanted to verify that the next meeting is scheduled for Tues, Jan.
26.  That's what I have on my calendar, but I figured I would check while I
was writing about the by-laws anyway.

Thanks!  Happy New Year!

Erin Kennedy
Colonial Village