[Durham INC] Fw: Call to Action- NC State House Select Committeeand Homeowners educational opportunity

michael shiflett mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 30 18:09:49 EST 2010

It would be my hope that people living, managing and/or serving on a board of directors for a homeowners association educate themselves on this proposed legislation and take action to support it or supply ample and reasonable justifications for modifications to it to fit better their (and the industry's) future needs.

I would also like to encourage those who still have questions or may not be able to attend these public hearings to consider attending the Law Day coming up next month.

Mike Shiflett