[Durham INC] Fw: Getting down to the wire-register today!

M. W. Shiflett - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 15:09:44 EST 2010

If you live in or are a board member of a Homeowners Assocation or Condo Unit and you have a question that might need legal answers,  this program is a very inexpensive way to learn more and provide you correct information than paying an attorney (10 are going to be there) yourself or via your HOA.

See below.

Mike Shiflett