[Durham INC] Tonight: Kids' Workshop/Reading (on electrons) at the Regulator, 7 PM

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 12:32:37 EST 2010

Just wanted to remind everyone that I am conducting a workshop on electrons and reading my kids' book, 'Eddie the Electron,' at the Regulator (on 9th street, downtown Durham) tonight at 7 PM (more info below my signature). It is appropriate for 4-10 YOs, though attentive 3 YOs and creative 12 YOs have enjoyed the material as well.

Thanks for bringing your kids!
Melissa (Rooney)