[Durham INC] Fw: TCC Forum- REGISTER NOW! April 8th re: TRIANGLE EXPRESSWAY

M. W. Shiflett - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 14:55:30 EDT 2010

TRIANGLE EXPRESSWAY - Road to the Future?

"After Years of Anticipation, North Carolina's First Modern
Toll Road is Being Built in Wake and Durham Counties."
What is the Status of the Project?
What Will it Mean for the Triangle? What Comes Next?

The North Carolina Turnpike Authority plans to complete an 18.8 mile toll road stretching from Holly Springs to Durham by 2012.  The Triangle Expressway will connect Triangle communities and expand transportation choices in the region.
Join the Triangle Community Coalition to find out how the project fits into our road network, how construction is progressing, where the road may extend next, and what effect the road may have on our community.

Key Note Speakers:

·        Joe Milazzo, Executive Director, Regional Transportation Alliance

·        Shannon Sweitzer, PE, Director of Construction, North Carolina Turnpike Authority

·        John Powell, President,  Powell Properties

Register today for this exclusive event either by filling out
the attached form or online at www.tricc.org!

Sponsored by:

Sponsorship Needed!
Contact our offices at 228-2599 or download a form at http://www.tricc.org/docs/sponsorshipPNG.pdf